Privacy / AVG
The company Kuijpers Warehousing & Logistics BV. (KWL), based at Bamfordweg 1 6235NS Ulestraten, The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal information described in this privacy notice.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
Ivo Janssen is the nominated Officer of data protection within Kuijpers Warehousing & Logistics BV. He can be reached via email at: email@example.com
Personal information that we process:
We may obtain your personal information through your use of our services and/or because you have provided this information to us out of your own accord. The types of personal information which we may obtain include:
- First name and family name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Physical address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Other personal information you provided in connection with, for example, phone calls or other correspondences
- Information given to us which helps us access locations to which we provide service
- Information by automated means when you visit our websites or use KWL-related tools, widgets or plug-ins, such as cookies and web beacons
- Information related to your surfing patterns through third-party analytics tools which we use, that collect information about visitor traffic on our websites or apps
- List of contact details through the usage of a KWL-related app
- Internet browser used and device type
- Bank account number(s)
Special and/or sensitive personal information that we may obtain
- Payment information (including credit rating checks, payment card details and invoicing address, since it is possible to have a credit account with Kuijpers Warehousing & Logistics BV). Credit rating checks are conducted in order to protect both parties from misuse or abuse. We provide the necessary information to a credit rating agency (ING-Comfin) which is allowed to use the information provided to conduct the checks.
- Information obtained from person(s) younger than 16 years of age (our website and/or services do not collect information of website visitor(s) younger than 16 years old, unless they have authorization from their parents or guardians. However, we are unable to check or confirm if a website visitor is older than 16 years old. We recommend that parents get more involved in the online activities of their children to ensure that their information will not be obtained without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have obtained personal information of a minor without prior parental permission please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall remove all the obtained information.
- Passport/ ID-card number
- Photo-, visual-, and audio material
How we use the information we obtain
We may use the information we obtain to:
- Process your payment
- Provide cusotmer suppoer and respond to and communicate with you via telephone or email in order to provide you with the products and services you request
- Inform you of updates and changes in our products and services
- Deliver products and services to you
- Comply with applicable legal requirements
KWL does not make decisions which may have (significant) impact or consequences to the person(s) involved, based on automated processes. This concerns decisions which are made through computer programmes or systems, without the involvement of person(s) (for example an employee of Kuijpers Warehousing & Logistics BV).
How long we store personal information
Kuijpers Warehousing & Logistics BV does not store your personal information longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is obtained. We comply with the legal standards of the privacy regulations in this area.
Information we share
Kuijpers Warehousing & Logistics BV only shares your personal information with third parties when it is necessary for the execution of contractual and legal requirements. In order to perform services requested by you, we share information with third parties with which we have a contractual relationship with. These third parties are not authorized by us to disclose and or use the information except necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We may also share the information that we obtain with other parties but will only do so with your explicit consent.
Cookies, or similar web tools that we (may) use
Access, correction or deletion of information
You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information we obtain from you. Furthermore, you have the right to withdraw your consent or to lodge a complaint for the way your personal information is being obtained or processed by Kuijpers Warehousing & Logistics BV and have the right to a data transfer. This means that you can submit a request for us to send your personal information which we have obtained, in the form of a computer file, to yourself or another organisation which you indicate. You can submit a request to access, correct, delete or transfer your personal information, withdraw your permission, or file a complaint about the collection of your personal information, by sending an email to: email@example.com . In order to ascertain that the request was made by you, we kindly ask that you attach a copy of your ID card or passport in your request. Please ensure that the photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of your passport page), passport number, Social Security number (or Burgerservicenummer in Dutch/ BSN abbreviated) is blacked out on the copy of the ID card or passport which you will attach to the email request. This is to ensure that your privacy is protected. We will respond to your requests as soon as possible, but within 4 weeks of your request. We would also like to point out that you can lodge a complaint with the national regulatory body, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (DPA, or “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens” in Dutch). This can be completed via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
How we protect personal information
We take the protection of your personal information very seriously and put safeguards in place to protect your personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized use, destruction, access, disclosure and, alteration. If you feel that your data has not been duly protected or there are signs of misuse of your data, please contact our customer service or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.